Cost Estimator Offshore Wind Projects
Functieomschrijving Cost Estimator Offshore Wind Projects
As a Cost Estimator you, together with the tender team, will be responsible for the budgeting and making offers for multi-disciplinary and complex Offshore Wind projects. You will meet regularly with colleagues, the commercially responsible people and the clients, during which you will discuss the cost estimates and the identified opportunities and risks of the projects.
- Collecting relevant information from the manufacturing, the engineering and the procurement departments and during visits to the project locations
- Drawing up cost estimates for the various tenders
- Drawing up work estimates and providing support during the progress phase of the project
Functie-eisen Cost Estimator Offshore Wind Projects
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Several years’ experience as a Cost Estimator, preferably in the offshore (wind) industry
- Experience with the execution of offshore or civil engineering projects
- Experience in drawing up cost estimates is an advantage
- A good command of the English language
- A team player with a strong analytical and numerical mental ability
- Commercially minded but also has an understanding of technical issues
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Bas van der Muren
+31 88 8268068
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.