IT Asset & Configuration Manager
Functieomschrijving IT Asset & Configuration Manager
For the IT Operations team, part of the Rotterdam based organization, we are looking for a full-time IT Asset & Configuration Manager to strengthen the Service Delivery team. The Service Delivery team is a multiskilled team of process owners, responsible for the delivery of high-quality IT services with a focus on availability, continuity and security.
- As IT Asset & Configuration Manager you’ll drive the team in the professionalization of the IT asset- and configuration management processes and supporting platforms
- you will be delivering IT services that support the Van Oord organization to meet its goals. Our key drivers are: customer focus, user experience, performance analysis, and delivery automation
- Take ownership of the processes IT Hardware & Software Asset Management and Configuration Management
- Take ownership of our IT Asset Management platform SNOW and our CMDB in ServiceNow
- Contribute to improve and maintain data quality in our CMDB
- Contribute to increase the maturity level of process performance and reporting
- Contribute to increase the maturity level of the usage of both platforms
Functie-eisen IT Asset & Configuration Manager
- HBO background and experience with a minimum of 5 years relevant and recent work experience in a similar role, preferably in a medium/large international organization
- Experienced in leading the IT Asset Management, Software License Management and Configuration Management processes, process performance analysis, process improvements and reporting;
- Experienced in implementing, configuring and maintaining relevant CMDB (Configuration Management Database) processes, work instructions and activities;
- Experienced in using SNOW and ServiceNow platforms is a strong preference;
- Experienced in ensuring data quality in both platforms;
- Relevant ITIL V3 certifications;
- Certification in and/or experience with LEAN is a strong preference;
- Analytic, service oriented, proactive, flexible, energetic and stress resistant;
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English languages (written and spoken);
- A team player who takes ownership, with good communication skills and capable of building bridges between the other IT-disciplines;
- Good sense of humour.
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Edwin van der Slagt
+31 88 8262968
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.